- I just realized that I’m the middle child about two years ago.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders. And wasps.
- Horses freak me out.
- My childhood nickname was “Teetle”. (My mom yelled this across the schoolyard once, to get my attention. I was mortified).
- I thoroughly enjoy scaring my kids.
- I am addicted to Google. And beauty products. And ice cream.
- My background is (mostly) Irish, Mexican and Italian.
- I am a grammar Nazi.
- My dream job would be food photographer.
- In most of my blog photos I am wearing contacts, but I actually wear glasses most of the time.
- I was born in Japan.
- When I was a kid, my dream job was to be a singer.
- I am almost always running late.
- When I was in kindergarten, my brother and I set my bed on fire with matches.
- I also set our kitchen trash can on fire with a sparkler firework.
I’d love to know something quirky about you! Feel free to comment below. 🙂
Have a blessed day!